ROSEVILLE, Calif., June 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — Leading independent communications holding company SureWest Communications (Nasdaq: SURW) today announced the launch of Caller ID on TV, a value-added feature which provides an option for immediate, on-screen notification each time the phone rings. Sacramento area customers can now decide whether to ignore incoming calls that may be an interruption to their television program or to get up from the couch and answer important phone calls. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- What Skills Shortage? Stay Competitive With a Lean Workforce
- Power Users & Broadband User Trends in 2Q23
- How to Grow Your Network and Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
- Everything You Need to Know About NTIA’s Initial BEAD Funding Allocations
- How to Overcome WiFi Installation Challenges and Maximize QoE