ROSEVILLE, Calif., June 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — Leading independent communications holding company SureWest Communications (Nasdaq: SURW) today announced the launch of Caller ID on TV, a value-added feature which provides an option for immediate, on-screen notification each time the phone rings. Sacramento area customers can now decide whether to ignore incoming calls that may be an interruption to their television program or to get up from the couch and answer important phone calls. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020