ROSEVILLE, Calif., Oct 14, 2008 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ — Leading independent communications holding company SureWest Communications (Nasdaq: SURW) announced today that during the third quarter of 2008 it reached the 100,000 broadband customer milestone. In celebration of this significant occasion in the company’s history, SureWest is awarding a free year of triple-play service to two customers: one in its Sacramento market and one in its Kansas City region. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Want a Better Network? Here Are 7 Design Best Practices
- There is So Much at Stake: Understanding the Value of Integrated Mapping
- Cyberattack: It’s More a Question of When, Not If
- Tribal Broadband Funding in a Time of Opportunity: How to Find Funding and Build Successful Partnerships
- The Dangers of Being a Broadband-only Provider