ROSEVILLE, Calif., Oct 14, 2008 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ — Leading independent communications holding company SureWest Communications (Nasdaq: SURW) announced today that during the third quarter of 2008 it reached the 100,000 broadband customer milestone. In celebration of this significant occasion in the company’s history, SureWest is awarding a free year of triple-play service to two customers: one in its Sacramento market and one in its Kansas City region. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook