ROSEVILLE, Calif., Oct 14, 2008 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ — Leading independent communications holding company SureWest Communications (Nasdaq: SURW) announced today that during the third quarter of 2008 it reached the 100,000 broadband customer milestone. In celebration of this significant occasion in the company’s history, SureWest is awarding a free year of triple-play service to two customers: one in its Sacramento market and one in its Kansas City region. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020