TEL AVIV, Israel, May 4, 2009 – Ceragon Networks Ltd. (NASDAQ and TASE: CRNT), a leading provider of high-capacity, LTE-Ready wireless backhaul solutions, today announced that its advanced FibeAir® IP solutions are deployed by Stelera Wireless, a pure-play (data only) wireless broadband services provider headquartered in Oklahoma City. Utilizing Ceragon’s solutions, Strelera is building out a high-capacity wireless backbone that would serve to bring the benefit of broadband internet access to underserved communities in rural America. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
Affiliate News Details aboutAffiliate News
- Ask Me Anything! With Father of the Internet Vint Cerf
- Creating the Hotel of the Future
- Report: We Spent 3.8 Trillion Hours on Mobile in 2021, Average Close to 5 Hours per Day
- Internet Satisfaction Report: 60% Very Satisfied with Their Service
- Consumer Electronics Forecast to Have a Record 2022
- 2022 Predictions for Providers to Secure Communications Platforms