TEL AVIV, Israel, May 4, 2009 – Ceragon Networks Ltd. (NASDAQ and TASE: CRNT), a leading provider of high-capacity, LTE-Ready wireless backhaul solutions, today announced that its advanced FibeAir® IP solutions are deployed by Stelera Wireless, a pure-play (data only) wireless broadband services provider headquartered in Oklahoma City. Utilizing Ceragon’s solutions, Strelera is building out a high-capacity wireless backbone that would serve to bring the benefit of broadband internet access to underserved communities in rural America. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household