Stelera Wireless, an Oklahoma City based wireless provider, has been approved for a $35 million RUS broadband loan. Stelera intends to use the loan proceeds to launch broadband wireless service using HSUPA technology in 55 markets. Stelera intends to target rural or “underserved” markets with populations of 20K or less. The immediate planned markets are located in Texas, Kansas, New Mexico, Colorado, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Oregon, Washington, and Arizona. “This is only the beginning,” says Ed Evans, Stelera CEO.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook