March 13, 2015 — OVERLAND PARK, Kan.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sprint (NYSE: S) is taking it up a notch for customers in search of greater-value from their wireless carrier. Beginning today, Sprint is making it easy for U.S. wireless consumers to join Sprint’s 56 million customers by reimbursing all of the costs to switch, including early termination fees and remaining payments on phone installment plans – no matter what is owed.
With this new offer, Sprint is inviting all wireless consumers to discover Sprint and see what tens of millions Sprint customers already know:
- Sprint offers the Best Value in Wireless with great rate plans including Cut Your Bill in Half and device purchasing options such as iPhone for Life Plan.
- The Sprint network provides significantly better call quality and faster data speeds in more places than before. According to independent mobile analytics firm RootMetrics®, results for second half 2014 show Sprint with the highest net gain in first-place or shared first-place RootScore® and network award wins in Overall Performance, Reliability, Call and Text performance.
Customers simply need to switch to Sprint and turn in their current phone. Sprint will refund the switching costs within approximately 15 days of successfully completing the online registration and providing a bill that shows the early termination charge or device balance due.
How it Works
- Bring your number from any other carrier with an early termination fee or phone installment plan balance.
- Activate a device on Sprint Easy Pay, iPhone for Life Plan, Sprint Lease or pay full retail price with a new line of service.
- Complete an online registration www.sprint.com/joinsprint and upload a bill that shows applicable charges for reimbursement within 60 days of activation.
- Customers are required to turn in competitor phones (in good working condition) tied to the bill they submitted. To make this simple and hassle free, customers will receive a prepaid return kit in the mail.
- Award is paid via American Express® Reward Card after online registration.
“Sprint is dedicated to its customers,” said Tom Roberts, senior vice president-Marketing, Sprint. “We have invested millions of dollars in our network and offer the most competitive rate plans in the industry. And, now we are making it easy to see what Sprint is all about by paying your costs to switch including early termination fees. We want all U.S. wireless consumers to find out what our 56 million customers already know – Sprint offers the best value in wireless.”