OVERLAND PARK, Kan.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Nov. 10, 2008–Sprint (NYSE: S) today announced availability of Sprint Wireless Integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, an integrated mobility solution that delivers fixed mobile convergence to businesses – only on the Now Network(TM). Sprint Wireless Integration extends customers’ Cisco Unified Communications Manager functionality to Sprint mobile phones, providing productivity, cost efficiencies, and greater control of mobile devices. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020