OVERLAND PARK, Kan.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jan. 22, 2009–In today’s challenging economic environment, businesses need to pay only for the tools that are critical to how they conduct business. With new and unique Nextel Direct Connect(R) Custom Plans available from Sprint (NYSE:S), businesses can do exactly that. They can easily select a plan that includes the tools their workgroups use most and the flexibility to add a bucket of minutes based on what will actually be used. The new plans provide unlimited Direct Connect, Group Connect, Mobile-to-Mobile, Text Messaging and Picture Mail, starting at $29.99 per month. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook