OVERLAND PARK, Kan.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jan. 22, 2009–In today’s challenging economic environment, businesses need to pay only for the tools that are critical to how they conduct business. With new and unique Nextel Direct Connect(R) Custom Plans available from Sprint (NYSE:S), businesses can do exactly that. They can easily select a plan that includes the tools their workgroups use most and the flexibility to add a bucket of minutes based on what will actually be used. The new plans provide unlimited Direct Connect, Group Connect, Mobile-to-Mobile, Text Messaging and Picture Mail, starting at $29.99 per month. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020