Sprint announced the launch of Sprint Web, a new mobile browser supported on 40+ handsets. The new web browser “…offers an adaptive home page that delivers content based on the customer’s previous usage, along with direct access to search from Google.” The new browser will automatically load on compatible phones, requiring no action by subscribers. The new Sprint Web home page uses technology by ChangingWorlds.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020