Sprint announced the launch of Sprint Web, a new mobile browser supported on 40+ handsets. The new web browser “…offers an adaptive home page that delivers content based on the customer’s previous usage, along with direct access to search from Google.” The new browser will automatically load on compatible phones, requiring no action by subscribers. The new Sprint Web home page uses technology by ChangingWorlds.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household