Sprint announced the launch of Mobile Shopper, a mobile shopping and buying comparison service. Mobile Shopper is powered by mShopper and features more than 7 million products for sale at more than 30 popular online retailers such as eLuxury, eBags, Bluefly, Shoes.com and others. The service is free and aims to bring the online shopping experience to mobile phones. The comparison service allows shoppers to compare brick and mortar store prices with on-line retail competitors. According to Sprint’s press release, Alan Goode, a senior analyst at Juniper Research, sees an increasing market for mobile purchasing. He estimates that in North America, mobile purchasers will spend $505 million in 2008, increasing to $1.9 billion by 2010.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020