In a clever spin on the numerous ‘erectile dysfunction’ pharmaceutical marketing campaigns, Sprint has launched a flashy marketing campaign called Connectile Dysfunction (CD). The CD campaign is fully integrated with print, television, and now web and promotes their broadband wireless offerings. They’ve recently launched www.cureCD.com, a video flash enabled website.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020