In a clever spin on the numerous ‘erectile dysfunction’ pharmaceutical marketing campaigns, Sprint has launched a flashy marketing campaign called Connectile Dysfunction (CD). The CD campaign is fully integrated with print, television, and now web and promotes their broadband wireless offerings. They’ve recently launched www.cureCD.com, a video flash enabled website.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household