OVERLAND PARK, Kan.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–May. 11, 2009– Virtually wherever and whenever business customers connect, Sprint-enabled unified communications will follow — from the desk phone to computer to the mobile phone — with voice, data, messaging and conferencing applications effortlessly flowing from one destination to the next. Sprint (NYSE: S) today announces how Sprint enables unified communications to help businesses and government agencies increase productivity and customer satisfaction while driving down costs. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020