OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Feb 03, 2009 (BUSINESS WIRE) — Sprint (NYSE: S) today announced that it is building on its convergence leadership by integrating its Global MPLS network and SIP (session initiation protocol) Trunking for customers with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 Release 2 to help businesses make a smooth transition to unified communications. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020