OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Feb 03, 2009 (BUSINESS WIRE) — Sprint (NYSE: S) today announced that it is building on its convergence leadership by integrating its Global MPLS network and SIP (session initiation protocol) Trunking for customers with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 Release 2 to help businesses make a smooth transition to unified communications. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household