The wireless bundling war continues. Sprint just announced a bundle promotion, ‘Simply Everything Plan + Mobile Broadband,’ which combines unlimited voice calling, sms, email, and web surfing with a mobile broadband card for laptops, which offers 5GB of data transfer per month. The total bundle is priced at $150/month. Sprint is promoting the bundle as a wireline replacement and features ‘cord cutting’ on their promotional microsite. “Cut the cords. Cut the bills. Keep the savings,” is the tagline for the promotion. “With the new Simply Everything plan + Mobile Broadband, customers get the benefits of Sprint’s Now Network on their phone and on their laptop, so they’re not tethered to their home or office,” said Jeff Hallock, vice president of consumer marketing for Sprint in a company statement.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook