Sprint and MySpace have announced a deal to launch MySpace Mobile on Sprint phones. The service allows free direct access to the new MySpace Mobile website on a U.S. wireless carrier, allowing Sprint data subscribers the ability to update their MySpace profiles on their phones. In addition users of the service view and add friends, post blogs and bulletins, send and receive MySpace messages. The announcement also marks the official launch of MySpace’s Mobile website, which was previously in beta.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household