Sprint and MySpace have announced a deal to launch MySpace Mobile on Sprint phones. The service allows free direct access to the new MySpace Mobile website on a U.S. wireless carrier, allowing Sprint data subscribers the ability to update their MySpace profiles on their phones. In addition users of the service view and add friends, post blogs and bulletins, send and receive MySpace messages. The announcement also marks the official launch of MySpace’s Mobile website, which was previously in beta.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
Affiliate News Details aboutAffiliate News
- Internet Satisfaction Report: 60% Very Satisfied with Their Service
- Join the Debate: Who Should Get $65 Billion of Broadband Grants?
- Consumer Electronics Forecast to Have a Record 2022
- Connectivity in the Post-COVID Workplace
- 2022 Predictions for Providers to Secure Communications Platforms
- Report Finds 1 in 5 U.S. Broadband Households Subscribe to a vMVPD Service