Sprint and MySpace have announced a deal to launch MySpace Mobile on Sprint phones. The service allows free direct access to the new MySpace Mobile website on a U.S. wireless carrier, allowing Sprint data subscribers the ability to update their MySpace profiles on their phones. In addition users of the service view and add friends, post blogs and bulletins, send and receive MySpace messages. The announcement also marks the official launch of MySpace’s Mobile website, which was previously in beta.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020