MySpace and Sprint have partnered to feature the mobile MySpace version prominently on the Sprint mobile web portal. Sprint mobile users will be able to connect directly to MySpace from the wireless provider’s home page with a single click. The deal between Fox Media Interactive, MySpace’s parent company, and Sprint will also include other Fox owned web properties including IGN, FoxSports.com and Photobucket.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020