SEATTLE, March 2, 2009—Speakeasy, a Best Buy company (NYSE:BBY), has expanded its Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) IP voice and data integration capability as part of its comprehensive ‘Integrated Voice’ service. Speakeasy can now provide combined voice and data service over analog, digital and, as of today’s launch, direct SIP trunks. Speakeasy’s Integrated Voice connects to a traditional key system or PBX, and now with Direct SIP, to an IP PBX Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020