SEATTLE, March 2, 2009—Speakeasy, a Best Buy company (NYSE:BBY), has expanded its Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) IP voice and data integration capability as part of its comprehensive ‘Integrated Voice’ service. Speakeasy can now provide combined voice and data service over analog, digital and, as of today’s launch, direct SIP trunks. Speakeasy’s Integrated Voice connects to a traditional key system or PBX, and now with Direct SIP, to an IP PBX Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook