EDINBURG, Va., March 25, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ — Shenandoah Telecommunications Company (Shentel) (Nasdaq: SHEN) today announced it has entered into an agreement to purchase the assets of the North River Telephone Cooperative in Mount Solon, Virginia. North River has approximately 1,000 access lines and is located in northwestern Augusta County, Virginia. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook