CALGARY, AB (February 17, 2009) – As the Canadian economy continues to slow down, Shaw Communications is forging ahead, ramping up its internet speeds and hiring several hundred additional employees. “While many companies are announcing layoffs and cutbacks, we continue to listen to our customers by enhancing their experience and providing more value,” said Peter Bissonnette, President, Shaw Communications Inc. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020