Open Range Communications, a wireless broadband provider that plans to serve rural America, said it has secured $367 million of funding – thanks to a $100 million investment from a private equity firm. The Greenwood Village company said it received $100 million from One Equity Partners, the private equity arm of JPMorgan Chase & Co.Read More…
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020