Research in Motion, the producer of the venerable BlackBerry mobile device, announced the launch of BlackBerry Professional Software (BPS), targeting small and medium business. BPS aims to deliver much of the same functionality of the widely deployed BlackBerry Enterprise platform, but is priced at $499 for a 5 user license and $849 for a 10 user license. The new small business focused product set is available immediately.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020