Research in Motion, the producer of the venerable BlackBerry mobile device, announced the launch of BlackBerry Professional Software (BPS), targeting small and medium business. BPS aims to deliver much of the same functionality of the widely deployed BlackBerry Enterprise platform, but is priced at $499 for a 5 user license and $849 for a 10 user license. The new small business focused product set is available immediately.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook