Waterloo, ON – Research In Motion (RIM) (Nasdaq: RIMM; TSX: RIM) today launches BlackBerry App World, a new on-device application store for BlackBerry smartphones. At launch, BlackBerry App World brings together a broad mix of personal and business applications for users to discover. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020