RCN, a Virginia based CLEC, announced the launch of VoIP services, branded as Starpower Internet Phone Service. RCN will be using a hosted VoIP platform offered by deltathree for the service. They plan to target customers both inside and outside of their existing footprint. The service will start at $24.95/month for unlimited local and long distance calling. They will also offer an annual plan, with discounts off of the monthly plan pricing.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020