Qwest officially launched their previously announced wireless resale business, utilizing the Verizon Wireless network. According to Qwest’s press release, “…Qwest customers can now purchase Verizon Wireless products and services, including handsets, smartphones and BlackBerry devices, as well as high-speed wireless broadband services for e-mail, Internet access and multimedia services, such as mobile music and video.” Qwest will be contacting existing Qwest Wireless customers to offer incentives to switch services from their previous resale partner, Sprint, to Verizon Wireless.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook