Qwest announced today that they have partnered with Microsoft to launch Qwest Broadband with Windows Live service. The new Microsoft powered portal combines Microsoft Live search, a customizable homepage, a security suite, and a new ‘q.com’ email platform. The customized homepage provides hundreds of possible web gadgets that offer weather, sports, news, games and other applications. There is also a strong video downloading component, which may soon offer VOD. There is no additional cost for Qwest broadband customers.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020