Qwest announced the launch of qZone, a digital content store with more than 1,400 PC games and software applications available to Qwest broadband subscribers. Games available at qZone include 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul, Bejeweled 2 Deluxe and Mystery Case Files. In addition to games, qZone also offers software applications such as Web page development software, a DVD player with creator functions, popular foreign-language learning tools and other educational software. “At Qwest, qZone marks the beginning of our convergent content capabilities, which we see as the next generation of bundling,” said Ken Rambo, product director at Qwest.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook
Affiliate News Details aboutAffiliate News
- When Thinking Smart Home, Don’t Forget About Smart Apartments
- It’s Time to Transform Your Legacy Metaswitch (Top 6 Reasons)
- Ask Me Anything! with Chet Kanojia, CEO of Starry
- Small Business is Generally in a Good Mood with Technology Helping
- To Bridge the Digital Divide, Corning and AT&T will Train Thousands of Technicians