Qwest announced the launch of qZone, a digital content store with more than 1,400 PC games and software applications available to Qwest broadband subscribers. Games available at qZone include 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul, Bejeweled 2 Deluxe and Mystery Case Files. In addition to games, qZone also offers software applications such as Web page development software, a DVD player with creator functions, popular foreign-language learning tools and other educational software. “At Qwest, qZone marks the beginning of our convergent content capabilities, which we see as the next generation of bundling,” said Ken Rambo, product director at Qwest.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020