Qwest announced upgrades to their VoIP product line, OneFlex, including better compression, allowing more voice capability. OneFlex targets the small and medium business sector with a variety of IP communications services and features. New features include allowing callers to “zero out” to an operator on VoIP calls and more features for the administrator web portal. The new portal features allow provides more flexibility for office administrators to manage their systems whether employees are in the office or working remotely.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020