Qwest announced upgrades to their VoIP product line, OneFlex, including better compression, allowing more voice capability. OneFlex targets the small and medium business sector with a variety of IP communications services and features. New features include allowing callers to “zero out” to an operator on VoIP calls and more features for the administrator web portal. The new portal features allow provides more flexibility for office administrators to manage their systems whether employees are in the office or working remotely.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook