February 25th, 2015—-Smithfield, VA Prime Media and North State in High Point, NC have reached a representation agreement for local and national ad sales on North State’s all digital video platform in the Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem DMA market. Offered for the first time on North State’s television networks, such as ESPN, Fox News and others, the platform will give the business community a highly-targeted audience exclusively available in North State’s footprint. Utilizing Digital Adware’s AdSync solution, advertisers will have the ability to insert on SD and HD networks, ensuring that 100% of the intended audience will see the ads.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook