Open Range, a Colorado based broadband wireless service provider, announced its plans to launch a nationwide broadband wireless network targeting rural America. As a result of a Rural Utilities Service rural broadband loan of $268 million, Open Range intends to utilize WiMAX technology to serve over 500 rural communities, serving over 6 million potential subscribers. Open Range intends to offer a $40/month wireless broadband product, branded as Simply Easier, offering download speeds of 1.5 Mbps.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- What Skills Shortage? Stay Competitive With a Lean Workforce
- Power Users & Broadband User Trends in 2Q23
- How to Grow Your Network and Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
- Everything You Need to Know About NTIA’s Initial BEAD Funding Allocations
- How to Overcome WiFi Installation Challenges and Maximize QoE