Open Range, a Colorado based broadband wireless service provider, announced its plans to launch a nationwide broadband wireless network targeting rural America. As a result of a Rural Utilities Service rural broadband loan of $268 million, Open Range intends to utilize WiMAX technology to serve over 500 rural communities, serving over 6 million potential subscribers. Open Range intends to offer a $40/month wireless broadband product, branded as Simply Easier, offering download speeds of 1.5 Mbps.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook