HIGH POINT – North State Communications announced today the launch of the new “Plex” brand for its residential and consumer broadband Internet, wireless, and home phone products, highlighted by the debut of a new digital TV product named Plex Advanced TV. Plex TV makes use of the company’s vast fiber optic network that extends deep into area neighborhoods establishing a full-featured alternative to cable TV. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- GIS Moneyball: How GIS Can Help Lay the Foundation for an Effective Broadband Launch
- The 6th Annual Rural Video and Broadband Industry Study
- OpenVault 2Q21 OVBI Report
- Mobile Apps: The Secret Weapon in Creating an Outstanding Subscriber Experience
- Rural Reality Check: Building the Best Broadband Network Possible