HIGH POINT – North State Communications announced today the launch of the new “Plex” brand for its residential and consumer broadband Internet, wireless, and home phone products, highlighted by the debut of a new digital TV product named Plex Advanced TV. Plex TV makes use of the company’s vast fiber optic network that extends deep into area neighborhoods establishing a full-featured alternative to cable TV. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020