HIGH POINT – North State Communications announced today the launch of the new “Plex” brand for its residential and consumer broadband Internet, wireless, and home phone products, highlighted by the debut of a new digital TV product named Plex Advanced TV. Plex TV makes use of the company’s vast fiber optic network that extends deep into area neighborhoods establishing a full-featured alternative to cable TV. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household