Jacksonville, Florida, January 26, 2009 – AT&T U-verse is using the latest technology to revolutionize what Jacksonville consumers can do with their home phones. AT&T Florida today announced the availability of AT&T U-verseSM Voice in parts of Jacksonville, bringing consumers a next-generation digital voice service delivered over the AT&T U-verse Internet Protocol (IP) network. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- What Skills Shortage? Stay Competitive With a Lean Workforce
- Power Users & Broadband User Trends in 2Q23
- How to Grow Your Network and Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
- Everything You Need to Know About NTIA’s Initial BEAD Funding Allocations
- How to Overcome WiFi Installation Challenges and Maximize QoE