Nortel announced the launch of “Secure Portable Office,” which provides the hardware, software and services to provide secure network access for remote workers through a single USB thumb drive. When inserted into any computer or laptop, the solution creates a secure network connection through a Nortel VPN Gateway and a virtual desktop providing a menu of authorized network applications. When the USB key is removed, the complete Secure Portable Office environment – including all confidential data and applications – is automatically removed.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020