Nortel announced the launch of “Secure Portable Office,” which provides the hardware, software and services to provide secure network access for remote workers through a single USB thumb drive. When inserted into any computer or laptop, the solution creates a secure network connection through a Nortel VPN Gateway and a virtual desktop providing a menu of authorized network applications. When the USB key is removed, the complete Secure Portable Office environment – including all confidential data and applications – is automatically removed.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook