According to the Wall Street Journal (subs. required), Nortel filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy today. The move isn’t surprising. Speculation has been building about Nortel’s fate for some time now. They’ve been battered over recent years and with today’s economic climate, their fate was pretty much sealed months ago. They owe bondholders more than $3.8 billion. Now the question is, can they emerge, or are they done for good?
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- What Skills Shortage? Stay Competitive With a Lean Workforce
- Power Users & Broadband User Trends in 2Q23
- How to Grow Your Network and Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
- Everything You Need to Know About NTIA’s Initial BEAD Funding Allocations
- How to Overcome WiFi Installation Challenges and Maximize QoE