According to the Wall Street Journal (subs. required), Nortel filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy today. The move isn’t surprising. Speculation has been building about Nortel’s fate for some time now. They’ve been battered over recent years and with today’s economic climate, their fate was pretty much sealed months ago. They owe bondholders more than $3.8 billion. Now the question is, can they emerge, or are they done for good?
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020