BASKING RIDGE, NJ — Beginning today, Verizon Wireless customers who want to enjoy the best customer experience in wireless, but don’t want to sign a one- or two-year customer agreement have a month-to-month option. The new Month-to-Month agreement is an extension of the company’s overall commitment to delivering its customers quality products and services over the nation’s most reliable wireless network, while providing the industry’s best customer service. Read More…
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook