SAN DIEGO, OCT 2, 2012 — NextWave Wireless Inc. (OTCQB: WAVE) (the “Company” or “NextWave”) announced the results of the special meeting of the Company’s stockholders held today. The stockholders of the Company adopted the Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated as of August 1, 2012 (the “Merger Agreement”), by and among the Company, AT&T Inc and its direct wholly owned subsidiary, Rodeo Acquisition Sub Inc. In addition, the Company’s stockholders approved, by a non-binding advisory vote, compensation arrangements with, and payable to, the Company’s named executive officers in connection with the anticipated merger. Closing of the transactions contemplated by the Merger Agreement remains subject to customary closing conditions, including approval of the Federal Communications Commission.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020