Nex-Tech Wireless, a Kansas based wireless service provider, announced the pending launch of a mobile broadband network utilizing EV-DO Rev. A technology. Nex-Tech will cover smaller rural communities in central and western Kansas. “We’re taking that technology that’s available in the major cities, the Kansas Cities and the Denvers, and we’re making that available in a rural setting,” says Johnie Johnson, chief executive officer at Nex-Tech Wireless.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook