Nex-Tech Wireless, a Kansas based wireless service provider, announced the pending launch of a mobile broadband network utilizing EV-DO Rev. A technology. Nex-Tech will cover smaller rural communities in central and western Kansas. “We’re taking that technology that’s available in the major cities, the Kansas Cities and the Denvers, and we’re making that available in a rural setting,” says Johnie Johnson, chief executive officer at Nex-Tech Wireless.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020