Zayo Bandwidth, a new Lousiville, CO based fiber backbone provider, announced its formal business launch. Zayo intends to offer bandwidth services in tier 2 and tier 3 cities. Zayo was formed from the acquisitions of PPL Telcom of Allentown, PA, and Memphis Networx of Memphis, TN. Zayo also intends to acquire Indiana Fiber Works of Indianapolis, IN and Onvoy of Minneapolis, MN. Zayo offers private line services, Ethernet connectivity, Internet access, wavelength services, and collocation services.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household