Zayo Bandwidth, a new Lousiville, CO based fiber backbone provider, announced its formal business launch. Zayo intends to offer bandwidth services in tier 2 and tier 3 cities. Zayo was formed from the acquisitions of PPL Telcom of Allentown, PA, and Memphis Networx of Memphis, TN. Zayo also intends to acquire Indiana Fiber Works of Indianapolis, IN and Onvoy of Minneapolis, MN. Zayo offers private line services, Ethernet connectivity, Internet access, wavelength services, and collocation services.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020