Zayo Bandwidth, a new Lousiville, CO based fiber backbone provider, announced its formal business launch. Zayo intends to offer bandwidth services in tier 2 and tier 3 cities. Zayo was formed from the acquisitions of PPL Telcom of Allentown, PA, and Memphis Networx of Memphis, TN. Zayo also intends to acquire Indiana Fiber Works of Indianapolis, IN and Onvoy of Minneapolis, MN. Zayo offers private line services, Ethernet connectivity, Internet access, wavelength services, and collocation services.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
Affiliate News Details aboutAffiliate News
- Deloitte Highlights Top Telecom Opportunities, Threats in 2022
- Ask Me Anything! With Father of the Internet Vint Cerf
- Creating the Hotel of the Future
- Report: We Spent 3.8 Trillion Hours on Mobile in 2021, Average Close to 5 Hours per Day
- Internet Satisfaction Report: 60% Very Satisfied with Their Service
- 2022 Predictions for Providers to Secure Communications Platforms