NEW YORK, Jan. 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — New Edge Networks, the business communications unit of EarthLink Inc., (Nasdaq: ELNK), today announced a new service offering, Voice Connect. Voice Connect is a private VoIP gateway service which can be seamlessly integrated with New Edge’s MPLS network offering and consolidated into a single solution. New Edge has established direct and secure connections into data centers of leading VoIP providers to create a private and controlled network environment for customers’ voice traffic. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook