NEW YORK, Jan. 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — New Edge Networks, the business communications unit of EarthLink Inc., (Nasdaq: ELNK), today announced a new service offering, Voice Connect. Voice Connect is a private VoIP gateway service which can be seamlessly integrated with New Edge’s MPLS network offering and consolidated into a single solution. New Edge has established direct and secure connections into data centers of leading VoIP providers to create a private and controlled network environment for customers’ voice traffic. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- What Skills Shortage? Stay Competitive With a Lean Workforce
- Power Users & Broadband User Trends in 2Q23
- How to Grow Your Network and Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
- Everything You Need to Know About NTIA’s Initial BEAD Funding Allocations
- How to Overcome WiFi Installation Challenges and Maximize QoE