LOS GATOS, Calif., Feb. 12 /PRNewswire/ — Netflix, Inc. , the world’s largest online movie rental service, today announced it has surpassed 10 million subscribers, a milestone that reflects the widespread and growing appeal of the company’s service. For one low monthly price, Netflix members can get unlimited DVDs delivered to their homes quickly and can instantly watch unlimited movies and TV episodes streamed over the internet to their TVs and computers. Read More
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household