NBC Universal and Cox Communications announced a trial offer of five NBC primetime shows free On Demand. The featured NBC series include 30 Rock, Friday Night Lights, Las Vegas, and new series Life and Bionic Woman. The trial will be limited to Cox’s Orange County and Palos Verdes, CA markets. Each episode will be made available on on demand the day after the shows premieres, and the fast forward feature will be disabled.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020