NBC Universal and Cox Communications announced a trial offer of five NBC primetime shows free On Demand. The featured NBC series include 30 Rock, Friday Night Lights, Las Vegas, and new series Life and Bionic Woman. The trial will be limited to Cox’s Orange County and Palos Verdes, CA markets. Each episode will be made available on on demand the day after the shows premieres, and the fast forward feature will be disabled.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook