10.08.2019 — Today, Verizon Fios and Movies Anywhere – the digital movie collection app – announced that Movies Anywhere is now available to Fios TV customers. Movies Anywhere is a free app that allows customers to seamlessly bring their eligible movie purchases together into a robust digital collection that can be accessed across multiple platforms and devices with just one password.
With Movies Anywhere, Fios TV customers with purchased movie titles from participating studios – including Sony Pictures Entertainment, The Walt Disney Studios (encompassing Disney, Pixar, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm), Twentieth Century Fox, Universal Pictures and Warner Bros. Entertainment – will now be able to enjoy their movies with ultimate viewing flexibility.
In addition, movies purchased from other participating digital retailers like iTunes, Prime Video, Vudu/Walmart, Google Play/YouTube, Microsoft Movies & TV, and Fandango NOW will be available for playback through Verizon Fios.
How does it work?
- Visit verizon.com/moviesanywhere or MoviesAnywhere.com to sign up for a free Movies Anywhere account.
- Connect Fios and other participating digital retailer accounts.
- Eligible purchased and redeemed movies will appear on Movies Anywhere and on all synced accounts.
- To watch on Fios TV On Demand, go to “My Stuff.”
- Fios customers can continue to grow their library by purchasing eligible movies on Fios On Demand through their set-top-box, online, the Fios TV app or by selecting Verizon through the Movies Anywhere website or app for mobile and connected TV devices.
One thought on “Movies Anywhere Launches on Verizon Fios”
Thank you for sharing, your article is very good.