BARCELONA, Spain at Mobile World Congress 2009 – February 17, 2009 – MobiTV, Inc., announced the company’s latest milestone today, surpassing six million subscribers on its managed mobile media service. Available on more than 350 handsets across 20 carrier networks, including AT&T and Alltel in the U.S., MobiTV attributes its accelerated growth to increasing consumer demand for highly anticipated television events on mobile devices, the proliferation of smart phones and a growing trend toward bundling TV and radio services in high-value wireless plans. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020