EMERYVILLE, Calif., June 3 /PRNewswire/ — More than seven million subscribers are now tuned in to MobiTV, the industry leader in mobile content and services delivery. MobiTV today announced the latest milestone for its live mobile television and video-on-demand service, now streaming billions of minutes a year to the largest subscriber base in the industry. Available on more than 350 handsets across 20 carrier networks, including Sprint, AT&T and Alltel in the U.S.,Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020