Columbia, MO – May 27, 2009 – Mediacom Communications and Newsy.com (www.newsy.com) have agreed to launch an innovative partnership focused on delivering new forms of news content to Mediacom customers. The partnership will develop and test several different methods of news content and distribution using a combination of Mediacom’s advanced cable and broadband network and Newsy.com digital news services. The intention of the partnership is to provide the communities that Mediacom serves with innovative news services. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020