Charter, the nation’s fourth largest MSO, filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy today. The filing was expected, as Charter announced a few weeks back that they had completed a pre-arranged bankruptcy plan. The move reduces Charter’s debt by $8 billion and reduces founder Paul Allen’s ownership from 91% to 35%. Click the following link for details about the bankruptcy proceedings of Charter.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020