The iPhone had a historic 3Q08. Not only was it the number one selling smartphone, it actually outsold all mobile phones period. The Motorola Razr V3 was number two, followed by the BlackBerry Curve. Until this iPhone triumph, the Razr held the best selling phone title for the previous 12 quarters. The rankings were compiled by the NPD Group. It’s really quite a remarkable feat for Apple, considering they weren’t even in the mobile phone business a couple years ago. Now, at least for the time being, they own it.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook