AT&T is making a new effort to position the iPhone as a business friendly tool. The iPhone’s first iteration was squarely consumer focused, but AT&T now intends to make a concerted effort to position the iPhone as a business option. They recently announced a plan to offer a $25 per month credit for data plans which may be more “enterprise” friendly. AT&T currently offers three enterprise data plans for the iPhone, all of which provide a bundle of SMS, web browsing, and email. The plans range in price from a low of $45/month to a high of $65/month. They also offer some international data plans.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020