NRTC announced three new telcos who have signed up for IP-Prime at the TelcoTV Conference. CenCom, Inc., of Jackson, NE, the Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe Telephone Authority of Eagle Butte, SD, and Home Communications, Inc., of Galva, KS were all named as the latest IP-Prime service providers. Launch timelines were not announced. NRTC has partnered with SES AMERICOM and NTCA to distribute IP-Prime throughout the rural telco sector.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Want a Better Network? Here Are 7 Design Best Practices
- There is So Much at Stake: Understanding the Value of Integrated Mapping
- Cyberattack: It’s More a Question of When, Not If
- Tribal Broadband Funding in a Time of Opportunity: How to Find Funding and Build Successful Partnerships
- The Dangers of Being a Broadband-only Provider