NRTC announced three new telcos who have signed up for IP-Prime at the TelcoTV Conference. CenCom, Inc., of Jackson, NE, the Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe Telephone Authority of Eagle Butte, SD, and Home Communications, Inc., of Galva, KS were all named as the latest IP-Prime service providers. Launch timelines were not announced. NRTC has partnered with SES AMERICOM and NTCA to distribute IP-Prime throughout the rural telco sector.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020