NEWTON, Iowa, Nov 21, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) — Iowa Telecommunications Services, Inc. announced today that it has reached an agreement to acquire substantially all of the assets of Sherburne Tele Systems, Inc. for $80.6 million, subject to certain balance sheet and tax adjustments. Sherburne Tele Systems is a closely held telecommunications company serving nine communities adjacent to the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metropolitan Area. Sherburne’s operations include its ILEC services, marketed as Connections, Etc., and CLEC services provided through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Northstar Access. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook