NEWTON, Iowa, Nov 21, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) — Iowa Telecommunications Services, Inc. announced today that it has reached an agreement to acquire substantially all of the assets of Sherburne Tele Systems, Inc. for $80.6 million, subject to certain balance sheet and tax adjustments. Sherburne Tele Systems is a closely held telecommunications company serving nine communities adjacent to the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metropolitan Area. Sherburne’s operations include its ILEC services, marketed as Connections, Etc., and CLEC services provided through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Northstar Access. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020