WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 15, 2019) – INCOMPAS, the internet and competitive networks association, today announced that it has teamed with DISH on a Retail Partner Program that will enable association members to offer DISH TV, video and streaming solutions to their customers nationwide.
“We are excited to work with DISH to offer this innovative Retail Partner Program. This agreement is good for our members and their customers because it enables service providers to offer differentiated, value-added video and streaming services to their residential and business customers,” said INCOMPAS CEO Chip Pickering. “We invite communications companies interested in taking advantage of this offering to attend The 2019 INCOMPAS Show next month to meet with DISH representatives and learn how they can leverage the full range of DISH solutions as part of their product suites.”
DISH Chairman Charlie Ergen will deliver the keynote address at The 2019 INCOMPAS Show, taking place November 4-6 at the Omni Louisville Hotel in Louisville, Kentucky. Representatives from DISH also will demonstrate the solutions and host sessions about the program at the INCOMPAS Show next month. Demonstrations will take place at booth 9, and the DISH informational sessions will be in the Hikes Point Room on Tuesday, November 5 at 11 a.m.-Noon and 2 p.m.-3 p.m., and Wednesday, November 6 at 10 a.m.-11 a.m. and 2 p.m.-3 p.m.
“As we look to grow our retailer network, we seek companies that are innovative, competitive and put customers first,” said Amir Ahmed, DISH Senior Vice President of Sales. “INCOMPAS members share our passion for connecting consumers to the content they want and the technology they need, and they are a great fit for our program. We are proud to become the official video provider of INCOMPAS and look forward to welcoming members to our DISH retailer family.”
Through the Retail Partner Program, DISH will enable service providers to have a convenient and rewarding way to offer their customers popular video platforms:
- Hopper 3 – DISH’s whole-home DVR featuring integrated apps (Netflix, YouTube, Pandora and more), voice remote and the ability to record up to 16 live TV shows at once.
- DISH Anywhere – Connects viewers to live and recorded TV from smartphones or tablets at no additional cost.
- DISH Outdoors – Live TV solutions for tailgating, camping, off-roading or RVing.
- Sling TV – America’s #1 live streaming service.
- AirTV – Android-based OTT streaming device optimized for Sling TV. AirTV seamlessly integrates local over-the-air channels into one guide with one remote and includes full access to the Google Play Store.
The DISH video solutions are designed to fit any audience with a variety of programming options, including a suite of Spanish-language packages and more than 270 international channels in 28 languages. Additionally, DISH provides flexible commercial programs designed to meet the needs of business customers, including offices, bars and restaurants, hotels, hospitals and residential communities.