Hulu, the online video joint venture between NBC Universal and Fox, announced the beta launch of HD content streaming. Hulu uses H.264 video codecs, streaming HD video clips at 1280 x 720 resolution. They recommend minimum bandwidth throughput of 2.4 Mbps, Adobe Flash Player 9, and a “fast computer” to receive adequate HD picture quality. Slower bandwidth speeds can buffer the HD content, if they are willing to wait.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- What Skills Shortage? Stay Competitive With a Lean Workforce
- Power Users & Broadband User Trends in 2Q23
- How to Grow Your Network and Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
- Everything You Need to Know About NTIA’s Initial BEAD Funding Allocations
- How to Overcome WiFi Installation Challenges and Maximize QoE