Hulu, the online video joint venture between NBC Universal and Fox, announced the beta launch of HD content streaming. Hulu uses H.264 video codecs, streaming HD video clips at 1280 x 720 resolution. They recommend minimum bandwidth throughput of 2.4 Mbps, Adobe Flash Player 9, and a “fast computer” to receive adequate HD picture quality. Slower bandwidth speeds can buffer the HD content, if they are willing to wait.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020